Ancient Landscapes & Skills in New Mexico
Hiking, Practicing Survival Skills, Kayaking & so much more!
Limited to 16
Does your spirit soar when you disconnect and get out into nature? Develop self sufficiency and confidence in the great outdoors with 8 days of personalized instruction by Wilderness Survival Expert, Frank Grindrod and his Earthwork Team. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join a small group of like-minded individuals and discover the skills that allowed ancient cultures to live in harmony with Mother Earth.
Take Action Now! Book early to take advantage of the $250 price reduction.
- Daily wilderness skills building with Frank Grindrod
- One-on-One skills building with 2 additional Earthwork Team Leaders
- Tracking in White Sands National Park
- Day hike into Santa Fe National Forest
- Guided Kayaking trip on the Rio Grande
- Locally guided exploration of the ruins at Pecos National Historic Park
- Visit to Petroglyph National Monument
- Tour the Mescalero Apache Cultural Center with a tribe member
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All local tour related transportation
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a Santa Fe National Forest area lodge
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Ruidoso area lodge
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners
8-16 paying passengers: $2999/paying passenger*
SPECIAL OFFER! $250 DISCOUNT FOR PAYMENT RECEIVED BY (TBD)…$2749/paying passenger*
*Rates are based on double-occupancy.
We will make every attempt to match singles with a roommate. If a roommate is not available, a single supplement will apply.
REGISTER BY EMAIL TO: frank @ earthworkprograms.com . Subject line: “Southwest Expedition Registration”
Contact us for more details!
Sign up for our newsletter for information about upcoming trips