Is there someone in your life who would love to attend one of our Programs? Are you tired of giving THINGS? Give the gift of an EXPERIENCE! Give the gift of Nature! An Earthwork Programs Gift Certificate.
It’s very simple…
1. Choose which Gift Certificate below would suit your gifting needs.
2. Send us the appropriate payment–we offer 2 ways to pay:
- PayPal (frank @ earthworkprograms.com)
- mail a check (“Earthwork Programs,” PO Box 961, Williamsburg, MA 01096, 413-340-1161)
3. Upon receipt of your payment, we will contact you with a Gift Certificate number, and you can print the appropriate Gift Certificate using the pdf link below, write the number on it, and give away!
The lucky person can check our Calendar to see which Program works with his/her Gift Certificate and schedule! And then he/she should register online to be sure we keep a spot open. If you would like to include an earthy Earthwork Programs t-shirt ($10 with gift certificate…regularly $12) or bandana ($8 with gift certificate…regularly $10), email Frank (frank @ earthworkprograms.com); shipping costs will be extra.
Earthwork Programs Gift Certificates…Available for 2015!
- Half-day Wilderness Workshops include The Art of Fire, Lostproofing and The Art of Shelter, Animal Tracking, Trapping: The Sacred Art, the Art of Navigation and more!
- Half-day Wild Edibles Workshops start in April/May and continue monthly through November.
- Half-day Emergency Survival & Self-Sufficiency Skills Workshops are usually held during the Winter months; several free one-hour Emergency Prep Talks are usually scheduled are various Western MA venues throughout late Fall through early Spring.
- Homeschool Programs include Heron for ages 7+, and Swift Eagle for preteens and teens who want to practice advance wilderness skills. Can be applied to Winter (8 weeks), Spring (10 weeks–includes t-shirt) & Fall (12 weeks–includes Journal/Handbook) sessions!
- Highly-popular Summer Programs for ages 7 through teen–held in Conway, MA, throughout the summer (there’s even one week of Introduction to At Home in the Woods for 5 to 7 year olds!), 9:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Winter Survival (February) and Wilderness Survival (April) Vacation Programs have become very popular over the last few years; both Programs are for ages 8 through teen and are held in Conway, MA, 9:00 am-3:00 pm, Tuesday-Friday.