2-STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Click here for online Registration or call 413-340-1161.
2. In order to reserve land and purchase materials and supplies, some Programs require a nonrefundable deposit. Full payment or just the deposit can be made:
- by electronic payment directly from your bank, or
- mail a check, payable to Earthwork Programs, to PO Box 961, Williamsburg, MA 01096, or
- pay via PayPal (send to email@example.com).
PREPAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE; if you cancel within a week before a Program, you can apply your prepayment to a Program within 3 months of cancellation. Some deposits are NONREFUNDABLE. If we cancel or postpone a Program, all payments shall be refunded.
Upon receipt of your Registration form and deposit, we will send you our Welcome email loaded with information about medical forms, what to bring and where to get directions.
To ensure quality mentoring, we often limit our group sizes so be sure to register early. Check our Calendar for the most up-to-date schedule.
Online Registration Form
This is the 1st step: just CLICK ON THE BOX(ES) for the Program(s) in which you are interested, fill in the appropriate fields and then click “Submit.” We will acknowledge your registration within a few days, so if you don’t hear from us, feel free to call us (413-340-1161) to discuss registration, specific dates, other concerns and questions.
AFTER YOU CLICK SUBMIT ABOVE, YOU’LL RECEIVE A “Thank You for Registering” note and the 2ND STEP: Payment information details.
Unless otherwise stated, PREPAYMENTS are not refundable. If you cancel within a week of the Program, you can apply your prepayment to another Program within 3 months of cancellation. In the event we cancel a Program, a full refund will be issued. Some Programs require a NONrefundable deposit.