All weeks are Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EXCEPT JULY 4 WEEK–Tuesday, 7/5-Friday, 7/8.Ages 7+
ALL Summer Camps (Leader in Training, At Home in the Woods, Way of the Scout and Hunter-Gatherer) are held in Conway, MA.
Unless noted, all weeks are $315-$375, sliding scale, per child per week ($150 nonrefundable deposit due upon registration)
Earthwork Programs’ vision for Summer is to offer experiences that will introduce children to a new awareness of themselves and the natural world around them. We achieve this by immersing them in nature through adventure experiences, wilderness living skills, nature awareness, tracking, communication and community building skills, and by bringing forth native teachings from elders around the world.
Call Frank Grindrod at 413-340-1161 for more information.
At Home in the Woods 2016
Over the last few years, At Home in the Woods Programs fill quickly; please be sure to register early (and your non-refundable deposit will hold the spot)!
- June 20-24: At Home in the Woods SC1, ages 7+
- June 27- July 1: At Home in the Woods SC2, ages 7+
- July 5-8 (Tuesday-Friday): At Home in the Woods SC3, ages 7+ ($252-$300, sliding scale, for 4 days)
- July 11-15: At Home in the Woods SC4, ages 7+
- July 18-22: At Home in the Woods SC5, ages 5 to 7 AND 7+
- July 25-July 29: At Home in the Woods SC6, ages 7+
- August 15-August 19: At Home in the Woods SC7, ages 7+
(As weeks fill, we will note **FULL** and will start waitlists for those Programs.)
SPECIFICALLY FOR PRETEENS & TEENS:
Leader in Training 2016–July 5-8 (Tuesday-Friday): Leader in Training*, ages 12+. $252-$300, sliding scale, per child (FOR 4 DAYS) ($150 nonrefundable deposit due upon registration).
* Leader in Training: Specifically for those interested in becoming a peer mentor (see Summer Camps for more)
Way of the Scout—August 1-5, ages 10+ (pre-requisite: child must attend At Home in the Woods or an Earthwork Programs weekly seasonal Program prior to attending). $380-$430, sliding scale; $150 nonrefundable deposit required.
Hunter-Gatherer—August 8-12, ages 12+. $315-$375, sliding scale; $150 nonrefundable deposit required.